What are Evening Family Gatherings?
On the second and fourth Sundays of each month, we gather for a time of extended worship and topical seminars that begins at 5:45pm. We structure it this way so that the first and third Sundays of the month can be dedicated to Shepherd Groups.
We begin together as one group for worship through song and prayer.
Around 6:15, we break up into smaller groups to consider the practical implications of God's word on several different subjects with children and students engaged in similar gatherings.
Adults & Sr. High Students
- On Guard in an Age of Mostly Godless Media (Room I/J), Mark Kakkuri, elder, & Pastor JJ Sherwood
- Christians in the Public Square (Sanctuary), Pastor Brent Nelson & Nate Knapper (alternating sessions)
- Prayer in the Life of Faith (Room C/D), Pastor Brent Nelson & Jim Novell (alternating sessions)
Children & Students
- Nursery available for newborn up to 2 years old (Nursery 1 or 2)
- Class for 3-5 year-olds
- K-4th grade: Shorter Catechism (Lower Sanctuary)
- 5th-8th grade (Lower White)
- September 8
- September 22
- October 13
- October 27
- November 10
- November 24
- December 8