What are Evening Family Gatherings?
On the second and fourth Sundays of each month, we gather for a time of extended worship and topical seminars that begins at 5:45pm. We structure it this way so that the first and third Sundays of the month can be dedicated to small groups.
We begin together as one group for worship through song and prayer.
Around 6:15, we break up into smaller groups to consider the practical implications of God's word on several different subjects with children and students engaged in similar gatherings.
Adults & Sr. High Students
- Apologetics to the Glory of God (Room I/J), Mark Kakkuri, elder
- Marriage: A Marvelous Mystery (Sanctuary), Pastor Brent Nelson
- Gospel-Centered Parenting (Room C/D), Mike Martoia & Kyo Oh, elders
Children & Students
- Nursery available for newborn up to 2 years old (Nursery 1 or 2)
- Class for 3-5 year-olds
- K-4th grade: Shorter Catechism (Lower Sanctuary)
- 5th-8th grade (Lower White), Andy Walker